Upon arriving in Alpine, we've been surrounded by loving family, which we just love. We also love to have time with just our family. One night, Georgia wanted to be a princess. After she was dressed, we all loaded into our van to get snow cones and play at the park. What fun!
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awwwe! Big! Brynn LOVED this post, by the way! Thanks for sending us the pics in the mail - we hung them on the fridge. Funny story actually, Brynn opened the letter without us knowing and found the stickers. I wondered where she had gotten them and asked Marty if he recognized the handwriting (they were labled "Brynn"). Marty was like, "I THINK it's Sissy's handwriting...but...why would we have that?" Anyway, we finally discovered the source of her mischeif. We haven't developed pictures for quite awhile, but I'll work on that so we can get some in the mail for you guys, too!
Okay... Seriously!!! It's time for another update. Do I need to come over and do it for you? Because, you know I will!!!
Love you!
Post a Comment