Thanksgiving morning, Kris Anne ran a Turkey Trot race and Scotty and Georgia ran the kid's race. We ate at Kris Anne's brother's house, then had two cousins sleep at our house that night. Happy Thanksgiving!
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Scotty and Georgia congrats on running in the turkey trot. Was it so much fun? Thanks for the phone call, it was so nice to talk to you. Kriss Anne, you are amazing. You look so great. Thank you for everything.
Hey, I just found you guys off of Debbie's page. Your family is soo cute. Come check us out.
I'm so glad to have your blog address now! We miss your family, Emma always talks about Scotty and Georgia. When she tells anyone that her birthday is in June, she always says "My friend Georgia's birthday is in June too, but I'm just a little older" I can't believe she remembers!
I just found you from Kimber's blog you look great it is good to see you and your family.
We have a blog too.
-Emily
Post a Comment