We went to a cool dinosaur museum where the biggest collection of dinosaur bones has been found. It was a long drive on dirt roads, but fascinating to see how they uncovered so many bones.
What a fun trip. I have never been to Goblin Valley. That's something I think we would enjoy. And who can beat taking a family vacation for under $100?!! Sounds like you guys really had a great time.
It is fun to see you, your children are all so adorable. I'm impressed little Georgie has learned 10 of her articles of faith. She is one smart little girl!
2 comments:
What a fun trip. I have never been to Goblin Valley. That's something I think we would enjoy. And who can beat taking a family vacation for under $100?!! Sounds like you guys really had a great time.
It is fun to see you, your children are all so adorable. I'm impressed little Georgie has learned 10 of her articles of faith. She is one smart little girl!
Post a Comment